This ATEX rechargeable stand-alone headlamp is a rechargeable battery-powered headlamp that can be used in the most difficult conditions (petrochemicals, wastewater treatment, etc.).
- Robust, mobile and powerful
- Certified ATEX zone 1/21, 2/22
- Optimal stability
- IP66 degree of protection
- No noise & maintenance free
With an autonomy of 10h for a light power of 1400 Lumens, it recharges in 5 hours only.
With its 5 kg and its IP66 and IK08 rating, this projector has a strong handling, lightness, robustness and a very good resistance to weather.
The projector can be used while connected to the mains supply.
The ATEX EX1400R rechargeable stand-alone floodlight is available in two versions:
- with a magnetic kit allowing to hang it on any metal wall
- with a swivel foot to put it on the ground
Mains charger included
Optional: protective grille
- Certification : zone 1/21, 2/22
- Ex d II C T6 Gb
- Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db IP66
- Light Power : 1400 Lumens
- Beam range: 10m
- Autonomy : 10h
- Dimensions with magnets: 282 x 210 x 182 mm
- Dimensions with stand: 282 x 210 x 250 mm
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Shock resistance: IK08
- Weight : 5.31kg
- Able to withstand extreme temperatures outside of loading (-20 ° C- + 55 ° C)
- Power supply: Li-ion battery 6600 mAh
- Charging time : 5h